2016/12/05

Iceskating

Hi everyone,

I had an amazing week again. From monday until thurday we had school. On friday we got the day off, which was really good. Cameron and I went to Portsmouth again, to the cinema. We went to see the film, a streetcat named Bob, we enjoyed it. After that we did some christmas shopping. We missed our train, so we had to wait for another hour... But we survived. Then on Saturday David brought me to Pulbrough, were my friends live. Tierney, Kristen and I had a sleep over, which was a lot of fun. We made our own pizza, watched christmasmovies and ate a lot of good food. On Sunday we went iceskating, and did some really good shopping. I bought my dress for prom, because I come back on the 20th of december and prom is the 22nd of december. The iceskating was really funny, because it was Kristen's and Tierney's first time. When I came back we went to church and had a good sundayevening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment