2016/12/12

Northern Ireland

Hi everyone,

A lot of schoolwork this week. I had some tests for the English school. And had a lot of homework for Holland. On thursday I went to Elisabeta's house to stay for the afternoon. We had a lot of fun and ate delicious pizza's. On Friday we had to go home really fast, because we had to go to the airport. We went to Northern Ireland this weekend to visit some family of Cameron. We stayed at Cameron's auntie, the house was enormous. Cameron's little cousin became my new friend ;). On saturday we went to see a rugby match, which was super funny. It was the first rugby match I've ever seen. People were singing and dancing all the time. I really enjoyed it. On sunday we had a christmas diner at Cameron's grandparents', it was a typical English one. It was really good and delicious. After that we had to catch our flight again. Loved this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment