2016/12/05

Theater

Hi everyone,

This week was a lot less fun. On wednesday I started to get ill. Then on thursday and friday I stayed home because I felt really bad. It was weird to be ill without my mom being around and taking care of me. But my hostfamily was really sweet and took care of me. I had a bit of a fever and a bad headache. On saturday I felt a lot better. Cameron's granny and grandad came to visit us. We had a good lunch. In the evening we went out for a meal, what was really good. After that we went to the theater. I can't remember what it was called. It was an English literature, the English was really old, so it was hard for me to understand it. Then on sunday I watched Cameron's hockey match, it was really cold and he lost the game. But it was nice to see him playing. After that we went to get our christmas tree. In the evening we had some early christmas presents and kind of celebrated sinterklaas with skome little present. My parents sended me and the family some nice present, which was really kind of them. I miss them a lot, but two more weeks and then I finally am going to to see them again. I'm really looking forward to go back, but I'm going to miss my hostfamily and my friends here a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment